It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to to do RTC and normal plugin in one evironment

yansheng li (1175) | asked Oct 24 '11, 12:40 p.m.
I want to program a plug in including to call RTC api to create workitem, but in RTC SDK env. we can only to do RTC development, in normal eclipse sdk ,we can only to do normal plugin programming for without rtc library. so

how to config a full environments to do these working ?

one of my requirements is :
creating workitem based on right click a normal file in eclipse project.so i use the popup plugin extension point ,also including rtc workitem api.
so i need many normal eclipse plugin development .but i found could not working in RTC sdk ide .

so pls give me some advice.

my email is liyans@cn.ibm.com thanks

One answer

permanent link
Mehmet Ali Aydın (6133) | answered Oct 25 '11, 10:17 a.m.
I have tried to develope plug-in on RTC Client. Added my dependencies (com.ibm.team.workitem.client e.g.) and extentions to plug-in manifest. But I have no idea how to get current RTC sessions, may some IBM guys help.

Below link explains how to solve "Generic" option problem in extentions.

https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21383360&wv=1

I want to program a plug in including to call RTC api to create workitem, but in RTC SDK env. we can only to do RTC development, in normal eclipse sdk ,we can only to do normal plugin programming for without rtc library. so

how to config a full environments to do these working ?

one of my requirements is :
creating workitem based on right click a normal file in eclipse project.so i use the popup plugin extension point ,also including rtc workitem api.
so i need many normal eclipse plugin development .but i found could not working in RTC sdk ide .

so pls give me some advice.

my email is liyans@cn.ibm.com thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.