It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Removing Quality Management dashboard widgets

Pierre Friend (191915) | asked Oct 18 '11, 9:46 a.m.
Is there a way to globally remove some of the default widgets that appear in a personal dashboard.
We have a network that blocks all internet connections from coming or going through our corporate firewall.
This restriction means that every time a user logs into the QM web UI, some of the users dashboard default widgets which are configured to automatically feed on internet links return the message There was a problem loading the feed.

We could ask every user to simply remove the widget from their own personal dashboard after they login but there should be a quicker and more efficient means of removing these widgets through a global setting or global template.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220) | answered Jul 07 '12, 12:11 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Pierre,
Since dashboards are personal, you can edit all together, it needs to be processed one by one. However global shared dashboards can be edited once and be updated to all uses.
Pierre Friend selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Prasad Mandre commented Feb 11 '13, 6:12 a.m.

Hi Pramod,

Can you share with me how global shared dashboards can be edited?

Is it at the time of creation of sandbox? I want to delete some widgets from my dashboard. It should reflect to all users in our project.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.