It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test case suspicion feature not working

T M (8876187143) | asked Oct 16 '11, 2:27 a.m.
Hi,

I linked a requirement to a test case (in a CLM project) and chaned the description of the requirement after the linkage. The test case doesn't show it as a suspicion? Am I missing any thing here? I'm using RQM 3.0.1 on a Win XP platform.

Thanks!

One answer

permanent link
Jarett Stein (161) | answered Oct 16 '11, 6:35 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In RQM 3.0.1, use the Reconcile feature to update suspect status for modified requirements that are linked to test artifacts. The Reconcile action is available in the Requirement Collection Links section in a test plan or the Requirement Links section in a test case.

Some information about this can be found in the following help topic: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v3r0m1/topic/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/t_reconcile_reqcolls_rm.html

Thanks,
Jarett

Hi,

I linked a requirement to a test case (in a CLM project) and chaned the description of the requirement after the linkage. The test case doesn't show it as a suspicion? Am I missing any thing here? I'm using RQM 3.0.1 on a Win XP platform.

Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.