It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Installation Guidelines for RTC3.0.1 on WAS 6.1.2 required

sumanta dutta (1631) | asked Sep 28 '11, 7:16 a.m.
Hi
Please provide me any document or link with Installation Guidelines for RTC3.0.1 on WebSphere Application Server 6.1.2.
I have already installed RTC3.0.1 on WebSphere Application server , but facing trouble with deploying the application.
Do i need to install all these applications?
jts.war
admin.war
clmhelp.war
converter.war
ccm.war
rm.war
qm.war
What are the context root for these applications?
Previously i was using RTC 2.0.0.2 fix3 where i used to deploy only jazz.war. How different is this 3.0.1 from the older version with respect to Deploying applications. Please help me understand

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Sep 28 '11, 12:09 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi
Please provide me any document or link with Installation Guidelines for RTC3.0.1 on WebSphere Application Server 6.1.2.
I have already installed RTC3.0.1 on WebSphere Application server , but facing trouble with deploying the application.
Do i need to install all these applications?
jts.war
admin.war
clmhelp.war
converter.war
ccm.war
rm.war
qm.war
What are the context root for these applications?
Previously i was using RTC 2.0.0.2 fix3 where i used to deploy only jazz.war. How different is this 3.0.1 from the older version with respect to Deploying applications. Please help me understand

Hi,

all the information you ask for is in the online help either in the interactive upgrade guide or install guide for example. It is also in the related help topics for upgrading or installing on WAS.

Please see http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v3r0m1/index.jsp

Which WAR's are available and how they are named and which context root to use depends on what you install. You have installed JTS, CCM (RTC but not for use in an upgrade) RM (aka RRC), QM (aka RQM).

If you try to upgrade I would suggest reading the Upgrade workshop material in the library.

In 3.0.1 there are more WAR files that you install, dependent on the topology you choose.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.