It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to create Requirement in 3.0.1 with REST?

Cecilia Lindgren (431213) | asked Sep 13 '11, 12:17 p.m.
Hi,
I want to programically create Requirements in RTC 3.0.1, therefor I try to create my requests in the REST Client in Firefox first.

It does not work, I get an error saying that the content is invalid rdf+xml, I do validate my rdf without getting an errors.
I just want to add dc:title and dc:description.

Does anyone have an example on how the content should look like? and what headers to use?

2 answers

permanent link
Chris Horning (2711) | answered Sep 27 '11, 10:26 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,
I want to programically create Requirements in RTC 3.0.1, therefor I try to create my requests in the REST Client in Firefox first.

It does not work, I get an error saying that the content is invalid rdf+xml, I do validate my rdf without getting an errors.

Does anyone have an example on how the content should look like? and what headers to use?

Hi Cecilia

This sounds similar to the discussion here https://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17791

permanent link
Rosa Naranjo (2.9k11623) | answered Sep 29 '11, 1:45 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
We are currently working on an update to the existing OSLC workshop on Jazz.net which will include samples and other introduction material for OSLC-RM v2.

Stay tuned. Watch for updates to this article in Jazz.net library: https://jazz.net/library/article/635

Hi,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.