It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

does RTC 3.0 support ECLEMMA?

Zhou Xing (41123) | asked Sep 07 '11, 3:51 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
or anyother code coverage tools?

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Sep 07 '11, 7:04 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
or anyother code coverage tools?

Hi, what does support mean to you in this context?

Eclipse based tools can be installed in the client and used like any other extension, provided the Eclipse versions match. There are no built in RTC Eclipse client rules to prevent check in etc. for those tools I would be aware of. You could create them f you wanted.

I would also assume that you can integrate those tools into builds to be able to publish build results.

permanent link
Steve Arnold (28131411) | answered Jan 24 '14, 12:58 p.m.
Hi

Its been awhile since this was posted - but I wanted to draw your attention to a project over on JazzHub, where we've built a RTC check in advisor that prohibits code delivery if your coverage in eclemma doesn't meet the thresholds set in the team process.

You can find the code here - https://hub.jazz.net/project/arnoldst/EclEmma_RTC_CodeCoverageAdvisor

Its still in progress, but it seems to be fundamentally working.  feel free to try it out, and leave us some comments :-)

Steve

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.