It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JFSExplorer and RTC

EclipseTalk . (32736161) | asked Aug 31 '11, 5:49 p.m.
Hello,
I'm trying to use the JFSExplorer Jazz app to view the storage area for ccm. I've defined in the explorer.properties file the consumer secret and key for ccm but when I launch JFSExplorer there is no resources and storage area.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

2 answers

permanent link
John Vasta (2.6k15) | answered Sep 01 '11, 9:57 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
CCM does not use JFS storage. Where did you get a consumer key and secret? What were you expecting to see?

Hello,
I'm trying to use the JFSExplorer Jazz app to view the storage area for ccm. I've defined in the explorer.properties file the consumer secret and key for ccm but when I launch JFSExplorer there is no resources and storage area.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

permanent link
EclipseTalk . (32736161) | answered Sep 01 '11, 10:13 a.m.
Thanks for your reply. However I don't understand your comment "CCM does not use JFS storage".; that would mean CCM is not based on JTS???
To get the key: Login into JTS admin under Communication, select Consumers (Inbound) and edit the Consumer name /ccm. You can change the consumer secret here.
I was expected to see the storage area for CCM. I managed to use JFS Explorer on RQM, but can't find how to use it on CCM.
Thanks,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.