It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ISPF Client x cURL

Jorge Nagasaki (17512217) | asked Aug 29 '11, 9:21 a.m.
I installed ISPF client (part RTC V3 on z/OS ) , and I am trying to test it.
When I try to connect to the repository ,I am getting the error message : Could not locate cURL
I installed the z/OS supplmentary toolkit with the cURL component on the same z/OS , but I think I am missing some configuration, as I still getting this error.

6 answers

permanent link
Guy Slade (64158) | answered Aug 29 '11, 1:59 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi
We do not require that you do anything special when installing cURL. You may want to take a look through this doc ... http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/resources/hpuza203.pdf

Perhaps you did not enable cURL (see page 8). If you think you have it all installed correctly then the next step is to see if you can issue a cURL command from the command line (perhaps the URL command) and see if it is working. If that is working and you are still having issues with the ISPF client then open a defect with details.

thanks

Guy

permanent link
Jorge Nagasaki (17512217) | answered Aug 29 '11, 2:08 p.m.
Hello Guy Thanks,
I missed to configure the BLZ clist <hlq>.SBLZSAMP , I found a path in this Clist to the curl command, and I configured to the correct path. Now
Got Another problem:
When I try to logon to the repository at the ISPF client I get the following error message:
CRJAZ0106I The request for the URL "/ccm/jauth-issue-token" was denied. The status is Not Available".

I searched in the Logs but could not find any clue, and checked that the Team Server is ok, as I can login to it with a browser..
Do you have any suggestion ?
Thanks a lot..

Hi
We do not require that you do anything special when installing cURL. You may want to take a look through this doc ... http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/resources/hpuza203.pdf

Perhaps you did not enable cURL (see page 8). If you think you have it all installed correctly then the next step is to see if you can issue a cURL command from the command line (perhaps the URL command) and see if it is working. If that is working and you are still having issues with the ISPF client then open a defect with details.

thanks

Guy

permanent link
Jorge Nagasaki (17512217) | answered Aug 29 '11, 8:15 p.m.
Hi.
I was missing the initial setup of RTC from administrator via Browse. After running the setup it worked FINE. :D .

permanent link
Guy Slade (64158) | answered Aug 30 '11, 12:41 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Excellant ..... glad to hear you worked through this and got it sorted out!

Guy

permanent link
Anu Francis (2121) | answered Oct 28 '11, 3:16 a.m.
Hi.
I was missing the initial setup of RTC from administrator via Browse. After running the setup it worked FINE. :D .

Hi, Can you explain in detail what setup you run? I am also facing the same problem. In fact i got this error after doing setup. May be it went wrong. Please let me know how you resolved it.

permanent link
Jorge Nagasaki (17512217) | answered Dec 27 '11, 7:08 p.m.
Sorry.. I just saw this msg. It seems to be posted long time. Hope you did fix the problem. I just followed the setup as described in the installation instructions on RTC InfoCenter, ok?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.