It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Web Client Connects but the RTC Client Fails to Connect

Thomas Loeber (62237850) | asked Jul 28 '11, 6:51 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have some IBM Internal developers trying to connect to my RTC 3.0 Jazz Team Server. They happen to be in India. Som of them are connecting with the RTC client just fine, while other are getting this error...
CRJAZ0099I When accessing the URL "https://rtpariande.raleigh.ibm.com:9443/ccm/ver....." Remote host closed connection during handshake. SSL peer shutdown incorrectly.
They can all connect with the web client just fine.
The ones have the issues have already connected with the RTC client remotely from home. This error occurs when they now try to connect from their IBM office. It looks like something to due with the ssl certificate.
Any suggestions. This is a classroom server for instruction without self signed certs.

2 answers

permanent link
Thomas Loeber (62237850) | answered Aug 02 '11, 7:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Any suggestions on this issue? It seems to be an SSL certificate issue with the RTC eclipse client only. Is there some way to drop those certificates after they have been accepted so the user gets prompt again about accepting a new one?

permanent link
Jesse Timbang (3211619) | answered Oct 24 '14, 2:21 p.m.
 This is also my problem, has anyone figured it out?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.