It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to accept changes automatically?

qiu saphen (27126039) | asked May 19 '11, 4:55 p.m.
I have a build user and want it accepts changes automatically always, how can I do that?

2 answers

permanent link
Brent Ulbricht (2.5k11) | answered May 19 '11, 7:54 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have a build user and want it accepts changes automatically always, how can I do that?

Hi,

If you are using a build definition that has 'Jazz Source Control' selected as a pre-build participant, you will see in the bottom section of the 'Jazz Source Control' tab the 'Accept Options section'. The 'Accept latest changes before loading' checkbox should be checked for you to automatically accept changes.

Brent Ulbricht
Developer/Lead - RTC Build

permanent link
qiu saphen (27126039) | answered May 19 '11, 11:03 p.m.
Hi, I am using buildforge independently, from your opinions I may add a checking update script into BF before building.
But is there more way to set the user accept changes automatically?

Hi,

If you are using a build definition that has 'Jazz Source Control' selected as a pre-build participant, you will see in the bottom section of the 'Jazz Source Control' tab the 'Accept Options section'. The 'Accept latest changes before loading' checkbox should be checked for you to automatically accept changes.

Brent Ulbricht
Developer/Lead - RTC Build

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.