It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problems creating the Sample Project in V3.0.1 RC2

Sam Sultana (5611311) | asked May 13 '11, 3:12 a.m.
Hi,

I have installed the RQM V3.0.1 RC2 milestone as a number of our project teams wish to try it out. I have installed it on AIX using DB2, and have created all the databases JTS, CCM, QM and DW (I have noticed that RM does not use DB2, but Derby?... Strange?) and run the setup successfully.

My problem is, I can create a project in CCM manually, and QM and RM, but when I try and run the 'Create Sample Project' it create the project uids then it blows up trying to create the RM part of the sample project. It gives an error saying something like... "The uid is not in the JazzAdmins group or may not have the correct license..."? This very strange as the uid I am using is in the JazzAdmins group and has the correct license keys, it must have as I can create a standalone RM project without any problem.

So my question is, is this a known problem? or is there a bit missing from the RC2 package.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

regards,

Sam Sultana.

One answer

permanent link
Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220) | answered Jun 19 '12, 9:59 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This must be obsolete now, you can use 301 or latest fixpack

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.