It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Depends On link in Gantt chart for Scrum template

Michael Walker (99215201157) | asked May 02 '11, 1:40 a.m.
Hi,

When using the Planned Time plan mode in the scrum template I have 2 work items that have a Depends On/Blocked link with each other. In the Gantt chart the arrows link them together but it doesn't plan the task being "depended on" first. The Blocked task shows to be started first.

Is the Depends On/Blocked link intended to be used similar to the Predecessor link in the Formal template?

2 answers

permanent link
Michael Walker (99215201157) | answered May 02 '11, 6:56 p.m.
Hi,

When using the Planned Time plan mode in the scrum template I have 2 work items that have a Depends On/Blocked link with each other. In the Gantt chart the arrows link them together but it doesn't plan the task being "depended on" first. The Blocked task shows to be started first.

Is the Depends On/Blocked link intended to be used similar to the Predecessor link in the Formal template?

question answered in another post.

permanent link
Michael Walker (99215201157) | answered May 02 '11, 7:21 p.m.
Hi,

question answered in another post.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.