It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

A forum for .NET developers using RTC

Sreerupa Sen (1.0k4) | asked Apr 28 '11, 1:42 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Over the last year, the number of Visual Studio developers who collaborate using Rational Team Concert has grown steadily. After monitoring the jazz.net forums for Visual Studio Client related posts, and talking to Visual Studio developers at conferences and other customer collaboration events, we realized that often times the Visual Studio developer has unique issues and questions.
The purpose of this forum is to engage our RTC Visual Studio developers in active discussions. The Visual Studio Client team will also use this forum for announcing new technical materials or respond to questions frequently asked in other fora such as work items, emails and so on.

2 answers

permanent link
Kranti Deshpande (6) | answered Nov 03 '11, 5:10 a.m.
Hi,

I have to build the .NET solution which should access and fetch RTC data like (Issues, Risks and Scope Change) using OSLC Rest API's.

Since I am new to OSLC Rest API and RTC development, need assistance for making progress in this.

My immediate requirement is to confirm the approach to fetch data from RTC and produce a XML file with that data using REST API's.

Please help me if anyone has already done this or any reference material to proceed further with this efforts.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kranti

permanent link
Krishna Kishore (50112) | answered Nov 06 '11, 4:54 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

This link would be a good starting point for OSLC API's for RTC change management capability

https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ResourceOrientedWorkItemAPIv2

Hi,

I have to build the .NET solution which should access and fetch RTC data like (Issues, Risks and Scope Change) using OSLC Rest API's.

Since I am new to OSLC Rest API and RTC development, need assistance for making progress in this.

My immediate requirement is to confirm the approach to fetch data from RTC and produce a XML file with that data using REST API's.

Please help me if anyone has already done this or any reference material to proceed further with this efforts.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kranti

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.