It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Error Finalizing RM Application

Luis Carlos Bethancourt (11) | asked Apr 21 '11, 9:15 p.m.
closed Jun 24 '16, 2:29 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646)
I have followed every step of the long installation, I am using Active Directory for auth (works fine for all other apps finalization process), Also using SQL Server without any problems. I have finalized the CCM and QM Apps without problems, but when I enter the Finalization of the RM App I get this error:

CRRRS3006E The user ID you are currently using is not authorized to finalize this application. Other possibility is that you are not authorized to configure an already existing RM storage areas on the Jazz Team Server.

Apparently I am the only one ever to get this error because Google doesn't return a single hit on it.

I will appreciate any help.

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Problem is not reproducible or outdated" by rschoon Jun 24 '16, 2:29 a.m.

12 answers

permanent link
Bharat Malge (2131830) | answered Jun 24 '16, 2:09 a.m.
 Got solution for this error if you are getting the error in finalizing the RM application setup it might be because it fails to register the RM auth key with the JTS you can also see these details in rm.log in JazzTeamServer\server\logs.

solution will be just delete the registered application in the jts/admin/registered application tab and re-registered it from jts/setup.

we have switch the database vendor from derby to DB2 fot CLM 5.0.2 and with this step all data is also reflecting.

permanent link
Bharat Malge (2131830) | answered Jun 24 '16, 2:14 a.m.
  Got solution for this error if you are getting the error in finalizing the RM application setup it might be because it fails to register the RM auth key with the JTS you can also see these details in rm.log in JazzTeamServer\server\logs.

solution will be just delete the registered application in the jts/admin/registered application tab and re-registered it from jts/setup.