It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Delete components

qiu saphen (27126039) | asked Apr 20 '11, 11:39 p.m.
Hi,
I am making source code migration to CS/NEXT, I create many components and migrate many source code into them, and some source code need to be migrated again, I want to delete the components and create new to store the source code or there will have many duplicate source codes in component.
I know deleting component is not allowed for RTC, but there will have many test or failed action during migration, it is good to let us clean the component we don't want to use I think.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Apr 21 '11, 5:32 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

currently you can only hide them giving ownership to an owner.

Please see the discussion here: http://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16288&highlight=delete+components

Thanks,
Ralph

Hi,
I am making source code migration to CS/NEXT, I create many components and migrate many source code into them, and some source code need to be migrated again, I want to delete the components and create new to store the source code or there will have many duplicate source codes in component.
I know deleting component is not allowed for RTC, but there will have many test or failed action during migration, it is good to let us clean the component we don't want to use I think.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.