It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How much is a RTC license?

Jirong Hu (1.5k9290258) | asked Mar 21 '11, 2:48 p.m.
Hi

How much is a RTC developer's license? And how much is a ClearCase, ClearQuest and BuildForge lincese? Can anyone give a rough idea, to compare the solution?

Thanks
Jirong

3 answers

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Mar 22 '11, 5:37 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Sorry, I am asking here because I can't find it. Can you copy and paste here or give me a URL?

Thanks again.
Jirong

http://www-01.ibm.com/software/rational/products/rtc/

If you go to this page you will see a green button on the right "View US Prices & buy", under "we are here to help", below that is a view prices in "select country"

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Mar 22 '11, 4:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi

How much is a RTC developer's license? And how much is a ClearCase, ClearQuest and BuildForge lincese? Can anyone give a rough idea, to compare the solution?

Thanks
Jirong

Hi

Take a look at www.ibm.com/software/rational and look at the product pages. Those give you the latest prices (usually the US $ price). If you need to know pricing in your local country/currency, contact IBM and they will be able to give you the price.

And if you use the Express-C version, the RTC price is $0 :-) (up to 10 developers)

anthony

permanent link
Jirong Hu (1.5k9290258) | answered Mar 22 '11, 8:20 a.m.
Sorry, I am asking here because I can't find it. Can you copy and paste here or give me a URL?

Thanks again.
Jirong

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.