It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How much is a RTC license?

Jirong Hu (1.5k9273256) | asked Mar 21 '11, 2:48 p.m.
Hi

How much is a RTC developer's license? And how much is a ClearCase, ClearQuest and BuildForge lincese? Can anyone give a rough idea, to compare the solution?

Thanks
Jirong

3 answers

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Mar 22 '11, 5:37 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Sorry, I am asking here because I can't find it. Can you copy and paste here or give me a URL?

Thanks again.
Jirong

http://www-01.ibm.com/software/rational/products/rtc/

If you go to this page you will see a green button on the right "View US Prices & buy", under "we are here to help", below that is a view prices in "select country"

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k5177136) | answered Mar 22 '11, 4:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi

How much is a RTC developer's license? And how much is a ClearCase, ClearQuest and BuildForge lincese? Can anyone give a rough idea, to compare the solution?

Thanks
Jirong

Hi

Take a look at www.ibm.com/software/rational and look at the product pages. Those give you the latest prices (usually the US $ price). If you need to know pricing in your local country/currency, contact IBM and they will be able to give you the price.

And if you use the Express-C version, the RTC price is $0 :-) (up to 10 developers)

anthony

permanent link
Jirong Hu (1.5k9273256) | answered Mar 22 '11, 8:20 a.m.
Sorry, I am asking here because I can't find it. Can you copy and paste here or give me a URL?

Thanks again.
Jirong

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.