RTC scm load command error "Unmatched workspace/stream XXXXX"
Hi,
I have the following load rule file for loading the content of component for file specific.
test.loadrule
Similarly When I try to load the content of the repository workspace using scm commands I get the following error:
SCM command:
scm load -L /test.loadrule "SDP Testing Sample Stream Workspace" -u xxxx -P Xxxx -r https://rtc/ccm.
I have the following load rule file for loading the content of component for file specific.
test.loadrule
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<scm:sourceControlLoadRule xmlns:scm="http://com.ibm.team.scm" version="1">
<itemLoadRule>
<component itemId="_Bhoc8DgZEeSKi4jI8QqalA"/>
<item repositoryPath="/admisanityxps/properties/config/db.properties"/>
<sandboxRelativePath includeRepositoryPath="true"/>
</itemLoadRule>
<itemLoadRule>
<component itemId="_Bhoc8DgZEeSKi4jI8QqalA"/>
<item repositoryPath="/admisanityxps/JavaSource/colruyt/admisanityxps/AdmiSanityXps.java"/>
<sandboxRelativePath includeRepositoryPath="true"/>
</itemLoadRule>
<itemLoadRule>
<component itemId="_Bhoc8DgZEeSKi4jI8QqalA"/>
<item repositoryPath="/admisanityxps/JavaSource/colruyt/admisanityxps/VersionToolUtilityService.java"/>
<sandboxRelativePath includeRepositoryPath="true"/>
</itemLoadRule>
</scm:sourceControlLoadRule>
When I try to load the repository workspace using the above load rule from shell client then I was able to load the content of the load rule file.
Similarly When I try to load the content of the repository workspace using scm commands I get the following error:
Unmatched workspace/stream "SDP Testing Sample Stream Workspace"
SCM command:
scm load -L /test.loadrule "SDP Testing Sample Stream Workspace" -u xxxx -P Xxxx -r https://rtc/ccm.
I also tried to load the same load rule using the API.
When I use the Java API i get the following error:
com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.FileSystemException: Error parsing load rule: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'scm:sourceControlLoadRule'.
at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.load.LoadRuleFactory.getLoadRule(LoadRuleFactory.java:151).
Snippet used for loading the files from RTC using load rule
File loadRuleFile = new File("C:\\Temp\\test.loadrule");
System.out.println("LoadRule File: " + loadRuleFile.getCanonicalPath());
System.out.println("Sandbox Location: " + pathlocation);
InputStream ins = new FileInputStream(loadRuleFile);
if (ins != null) {
Reader xmlReader = new InputStreamReader(ins);
ILoadRule2 rule = ILoadRuleFactory.loadRuleFactory.getLoadRule(workspaceConnection, xmlReader, monitor);
ILoadOperation loadOperator = rule.getLoadOp(sandbox, dilemmaHandler, monitor);
monitor.subTask("loading files from RTC server...");
loadOperator.run(monitor);
monitor.subTask("loading files from RTC server completed...");
}
Version of RTC: 4.0.4
Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Reddy
Vijay Reddy
One answer
Looks like the line <sandboxrelativepath includeRepositoryPath="true"/> needs to be case sensitive. Try changing it to <sandboxRelativePath includeRepositoryPath="true"/>. Hope that works.
Comments
Vijay Reddy Gaddam
Apr 20 '15, 4:38 a.m.