It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

creating pulldown list with name/value where value is empty

Peter Graves (111) | asked Feb 23 '11, 5:09 p.m.
In BF 7.0.2 we had environment values for multi-select like this "|yes" -- so the default value was an empty string. If we defined it as "yes|" the default was 'yes' but we could select the null value at project start time. When I imported my projects from BF 7.0.2 to 7.1.1.4, the pulldown lists looked and acted correctly.

When I imported from BF 7.0.2 to 7.1.2.1, the null values disappeared and I was wondering if there was a way to properly add a null value in the Environment "pulldown options" tab??

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Robert haig (1.0k16) | answered Feb 24 '11, 11:57 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
In BF 7.0.2 we had environment values for multi-select like this "|yes" -- so the default value was an empty string. If we defined it as "yes|" the default was 'yes' but we could select the null value at project start time. When I imported my projects from BF 7.0.2 to 7.1.1.4, the pulldown lists looked and acted correctly.

When I imported from BF 7.0.2 to 7.1.2.1, the null values disappeared and I was wondering if there was a way to properly add a null value in the Environment "pulldown options" tab??

Thanks

no. There is not a way to do that in 7.1.2.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.