It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Dynamic Flow Target...

uri nurieli (11) | asked Feb 13 '11, 8:44 a.m.
Hello,

It would be very useful to make the Flow target Dynamic and updated contantly as part of the projec(Not as a file that is useless)

I represnt a large amount of developers in my company (OVer 85) And we all agree that it can become very efficient to have such an important feature

We would like to perform all our streams & repositiries ws in a graphical view (We have more that 25 streams and hundreds of repositories and we must have the ability to work on graphical way...

THANKS !!!!
VP R&D signed

2 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Feb 14 '11, 11:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

It would be very useful to make the Flow target Dynamic and updated contantly as part of the projec(Not as a file that is useless)

I represnt a large amount of developers in my company (OVer 85) And we all agree that it can become very efficient to have such an important feature

We would like to perform all our streams & repositiries ws in a graphical view (We have more that 25 streams and hundreds of repositories and we must have the ability to work on graphical way...

THANKS !!!!
VP R&D signed

Please add this as an enhancement request here on jazz.net.

http://jazz.net/development/

Pick Rational Team Concert and then click on Submit a Bug. Change the work item type to Enhancement.

Also - have you tried using the graphical view of repository workspaces, streams, etc. That gives you a graphical view. button on a Repository Workspace and select New->Flow Diagram. You can then expand out a picture of how everything is connected.

regards

anthony

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Feb 14 '11, 2:52 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The flow browser can display flows but it is not updated dynamically. You may want to open the enhancement on that part.

Pending Changes can also display all flow targets for a workspace if you're working with changes instead of flow targets. You can set this in the preferences for the view to show the advanced flows view.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.