It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Plan Modes is a mess in RTC 2

Mike Shkolnik (9809161143) | asked Feb 02 '11, 3:45 p.m.
I am trying to get a handle on the following Configuration sections under Planning:

Plan Items (unconfigured)
Plan Mode Elements (unconfigured)
Plan Modes (unconfigured)
Plan Scripts (unconfigured)

Specifically the Plan Modes section is a mess. It contains many duplicates and I don't know why. Any chance there is a video that goes over this section?

2.0.0.2 i5

2 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Feb 02 '11, 5:11 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am trying to get a handle on the following Configuration sections under Planning:

Plan Items (unconfigured)
Plan Mode Elements (unconfigured)
Plan Modes (unconfigured)
Plan Scripts (unconfigured)

Specifically the Plan Modes section is a mess. It contains many duplicates and I don't know why. Any chance there is a video that goes over this section?

2.0.0.2 i5

Hi

There are a few videos and docs on planning in the Library that may help go over general concepts, as does the Help. Try searching on Planning 2.0.0.2 and see if any of the info there helps - and definitely ask here again if you don't find what you need.

anthony

permanent link
Mike Shkolnik (9809161143) | answered Feb 02 '11, 5:27 p.m.
Any videos I have found so far are about planning, not about configuring plan modes. Creating plans I understand.

A video series that goes over everything under "Project Configuration", in the order listed in Eclipse, would be really nice. Of course it would likely be done for 3.0 and we're still on 2.x for at least the next 6 months.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.