It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RSA Does not have the Team Artifacts to connect to RTC 3

Scott Raley (13542931) | asked Feb 01 '11, 12:19 p.m.
Referring to http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/10/integrating-rsa-with-rtc-merge-uml-models/
I have RTC 3 running and the jazz is setup with a RTC Project created. Going into RSA Standard (not websphere) I don't see the team artifact view to connect to RTC. I checked installation manager and I have the RTC debug extension installed but see nothing else in RSA. Do I need to install the RTC Eclipse IDE piece? What am I missing since I can't find instructions searching through the forums of getting installed what I need to connect the two together. Thanks

12 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Feb 03 '11, 3:48 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
SOrry I did not respond to this quick enough but I did figure out about the workspace item perspective and got the artifacts up and got a connection created but haven't finished since my project right clicking on it, going to team the share is greyed out. I think I need to verify my stream to workspace. but I did create the connection without error to RTC and it created the project. I logged into RTC and saw the project there.

Ah - good - glad you got the connection sorted out.

If you already have the project (model or code) under the control of RTC, then you may not be able to Share it again to the same repository workspace. As a quick check - go to a new/clean RSA workspace and connect to the server and RTC project. Create a brand new repository workspace on the server, pointing to the stream where your code is currently stored and load it into your repository workspace.

anthony

permanent link
Sean G Wilbur (87222421) | answered Feb 15 '11, 6:06 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
FYI In case you run into this again, like when you create another workspace, to get the Team Concert "stuff" to show up, you need to enable the Team capabilities.

Window > Preferences
General > Cabilities: Check Team

-Sean

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.