It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Startup JTS erorr

Li Jia Jia (5173) | asked Dec 18 '10, 1:03 a.m.
When RTCv2.0.0.2, I found this problem and even in RTCv3 this problem still exits. Although I have workaround, but I am not very clear why product did not fix it?

When cmd to JTS directory running startup_xxxxx.bat, there is error in server status said "can not find installDir/JazzTeamServer/server/sta~.BA/log4j.properties or installDir/JazzTeamServer/server/s~.BA/teamserver.properties".

I have two workaround:
1. following the article of "Running in Apache Tomcat as a Windows service" to add Java Options so that the tomcat service can find the right file.
2. modify the server_startup.bat as the lines:

In my mind, the product should be startup successfully withouth any more config. Especially in the first time I install this product, the above problem puzzle me for a long time, I install re-install for many times and finnally find the workaround. I do not want others waste time again.
But the strange thing is I can not search such problem posted by anyone else, do you all use the Jazz server without this problem?

One answer

permanent link
Li Jia Jia (5173) | answered Dec 19 '10, 11:43 p.m.
I think I know the problem.. if I change to install RTC in English windows os, there is no such problem...

Does not RTC support Chinese Windows OS?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.