It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Default License ID Error

Eoghan Considine (101139) | asked Dec 03 '10, 1:48 p.m.
I am running RTC 2.0.0.2 iFix1 and have set the Default License ID under Server->License Key Management to com.ibm.team.rtc.contributor.floating to cater for new users added to the system via the LDAPNightlySync

In the Advanced Properties the 'com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.license.DefaultLicenseProviderService
' is also set to com.ibm.team.rtc.contributor.floating

However when I start RTC the following message appears. New users are added to the system ok and assigned the correct floating contributor license but does anyone know how we can correct this error message?

com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceRegistryException: CRJAZ1126I The service "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.license.DefaultLicenseProviderService" had some invalid configuration properties:
CRJAZ1125I The configuration property value "com.ibm.team.rtc.contributor.floating" is not valid for the property "default.licenseid". CRJAZ1380E Invalid License ID

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.