It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error 404: No target servlet configured for uri: /jts/setup

Christophe Lucas (86224948) | asked Nov 29 '10, 5:43 p.m.
Installed RTC 3.0 'Jazz Team Server and CCM Application 3.0' with Installation Manager (Windows XP local machine install).

Launched the Jazz Team Server and followed Running the setup wizard

Entered https://localhost:9443/jts/setup and received the 'Confirm Security Exception' message ... then, blank web-browser page with just this message:
Error 404: No target servlet configured for uri: /jts/setup

Am I missing something obvious ?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Christophe Lucas (86224948) | answered Nov 30 '10, 10:11 a.m.
OK, when looking at the DOS box of the Jazz Team Server launch, I noticed a couple 'SEVERE: Error initializing endpoint .... java.net.BindException: Address already in use : NET_Bind:9443' ... also got same error on Port 9080.

(Note I did install RTC 3.0 in a new Package Group - since I still have 2.0.0.2 installed in the original C:\Program Files\IBM\JazzTeamServer)

I changed ports 9443 to 9447 and 9080 to 9085 in RTC 3.0 \JazzTeamServer_1\server\tomcat\conf\server.xml file.
Relaunched the Jazz team Server ... now works OK !

So, assuming the Error 404 I originally got was linked to these Ports.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Sihab Kolaparambil (612) | answered Jul 17 '14, 2:56 a.m.
Thank you Christophe Lucas for posting this issue.  I also got the same issue and your solution helped me to resolve it. Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.