It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test Suites in Test Plan PDF export

Kristen Kowalski (643) | asked Sep 07 '10, 10:42 a.m.
I have added a test suite to a test plan in RQM. When i go to export the test plan to a pdf, i do not see the test suite detail in the pdf.

Is this detail included in the pdf report?

Thanks!

Kristen

3 answers

permanent link
Kurtis Martin (1.4k11) | answered Sep 07 '10, 1:52 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I assume you're using RQM 3.0? Because that's when the ability to add a suite to a plan was introduced. In RQM 3.0, I believe the intention is to include the suite information in the PDF of the Test Plan as you expect. However, I just tried it and it didn't appear to work. I found RQM defect 31641 which should address this issue.

If you are talking about pre-RQM 3.0, then I'm not sure how it's suppose to work. Maybe someone else could feel us in.

permanent link
Michael Triantafelow (4513) | answered Sep 07 '10, 3:26 p.m.
Yes, defect 31641 resolves the issue that prevents test suites from appearing in Test Plan PDF for v3.0.

permanent link
kar trala (1111) | answered Sep 13 '10, 9:46 a.m.
Hello All

I am facing the following issues. Please help me if anyone knows how to resolve them. Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

1. Is there a way to to export TestCases that are created in RQM to EXCEL? If yes, Can anyone please let me know the instructions? Thanks.

2. Is there a way to create a customized report which gives me the Test cases with their respective test scripts view (Like shown below)? Anyone, please lend me some help on this. Thanks.

Test Case 1 - XYZABC
TestScript 1 EXpected
step 1 - ABCDEF 123456
step 2
TestScript 2
Step 1 - ABC
step 2

TestCAse 2 - QWERTY
Test SCript 1 Expected
step 1

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.