It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

creating TERs for multiple test cases at once

Madalina Tivis (3674) | asked Aug 10 '10, 5:45 p.m.
Is it possible to create test execution records for multiple test cases at once? For example, I have a large number of test cases that will all need execution records for the same test environment. Can I create all of these TERs at once and have them automatically linked to each test case?

Thanks,
Madalina

One answer

permanent link
Madalina Tivis (3674) | answered Aug 17 '10, 2:38 p.m.
Is it possible to create test execution records for multiple test cases at once? For example, I have a large number of test cases that will all need execution records for the same test environment. Can I create all of these TERs at once and have them automatically linked to each test case?

Thanks,
Madalina

For anyone that looks at this post, I figured out that you can create TERs for multiple test cases at once through a test plan. From the test plan's "Test Cases" section, you can select multiple test cases and click the "Generate New Test Execution Records" button.

Thanks,
Madalina

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.