It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Modify Files in a Deliver

Jack Hall (3655) | asked Jul 01 '10, 5:18 p.m.
Hello All,
My question is how would I get the text of a given file that is being delivered to the server. This plug-in is intended to run on every delivery and it will check the files in the change-set for a number of our in-house conventions. To do this I need a way to get the Text of a file out into a string and then a way to get it back in to the file and delivered.

Right now I am stuck with a "premature end of file" error (org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file) when I use this code to try and get the files:
final List files =  RequiredContentDetailProvider.getFiles(info, monitor);

As I understand it this error is generally caused by and error in an XML file however the plugin.xml file, which is the only XML file I have in the project, has no problems.

Is the code above the best way to get the files out of the change-set? If so what could be causing the error? If not how should I go about getting the files.

Thanks

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.