It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is is possible to link RequisitePro with RTC ?

Narayanan Potti (27037279) | asked Jun 30 '10, 3:40 p.m.
Hi

My company uses RequisitePro version 7.1.1 for requirements management tool and RTC version 2.00.2 for CM environment for code development. I would like to know if it's possible to link the requirements in RequisitePro with RTC workitems. I would like to know if it's possible to link these tools. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank You
NP

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jul 01 '10, 12:27 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

today you have the following options I know about:

1. Use Requirements Composer and link Requirements collections to RTC e.g. via stories.
2. There is an experimental (no official support) Requisite Pro Connector that you can download from the regular download site. It allows to synchronize requirements into work items and back.
3. I assume you could link ReqWeb Requirements Links to RTC work items.

Ralph

Hi

My company uses RequisitePro version 7.1.1 for requirements management tool and RTC version 2.00.2 for CM environment for code development. I would like to know if it's possible to link the requirements in RequisitePro with RTC workitems. I would like to know if it's possible to link these tools. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank You
NP

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.