It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Querying on code reviews

Steve Briand (411817) | asked May 13 '10, 3:19 p.m.
We are attempting to both query and export data related to approvals and have encountered the following issues.

1. Approvals and Approval Descriptors do not appear in the Result Layout Columns list. They only appear in the Export Work Items column list.
2. The Approvals and Approval Descriptors values are blank when selected for inclusion in an exported query result. (Given selection in the Result Layout is not possible this should be expected.)

I am assuming it's has something to do with the fact that there can be multiple approvers, but it makes no sense to allow it as a query criteria and not offer it as a Results Layout field.

Is this expected behavior and is there a future release that provides this functionality?

One answer

permanent link
Steven Wasleski (17633) | answered Aug 09 '10, 1:26 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I believe this is mostly as designed. The only point that confuses me is that you were able to select approvals on export to be part of the result. I have not been able to find where that is possible. Could you post the steps you took.

Also, this appears to still be the case in 3.0. Have you opened an enhancement request?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.