It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error When Running JBE - My Fault

Brian Murray (1153) | asked Mar 19 '10, 7:09 a.m.
I had been successfully using my machine as a build engine. However, I had to make some changes in order to accommodate some additional required (not by RTC) tooling on that machine, and I seem to have broken JBE.

(A change that seems to me a likely candidate for being the delta that is causing JBE to no longer work: one of the new tools required stdglbc++5. My machine originally had stdglbc++6 when JBE was working. It now has both *5 and *6.)

The command I'm entering is:
./jbe -repository https://my.repository:9443/jazz -userId myid@mydomain.com -pass yeahRight -engineId "MyEngine Identifier"

Here are excerpts of the error:

(.:12372): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid (NULL) pointer instance

(.:12372): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_signal_connect_data: assertion `G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE (instance)' failed

(.:12372): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_settings_get_for_screen: assertion `GDK_IS_SCREEN (screen)' failed

(.:12372): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_get: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

(.:12372): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: value "TRUE" of type `gboolean' is invalid or out of range for property `visible' of type `gboolean'

(.:12372): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_settings_get_for_screen: assertion `GDK_IS_SCREEN (screen)' failed

(.:12372): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_get: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

(.:12372): Gtk-WARNING **: Screen for GtkWindow not set; you must always set
a screen for a GtkWindow before using the window

(.:12372): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_pango_context_get_for_screen: assertion `GDK_IS_SCREEN (screen)' failed

(.:12372): Pango-CRITICAL **: pango_context_set_font_description: assertion `context != NULL' failed

(.:12372): Pango-CRITICAL **: pango_context_set_base_dir: assertion `context != NULL' failed

(.:12372): Pango-CRITICAL **: pango_context_set_language: assertion `context != NULL' failed

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.