It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

2 Questions about RQMEXCELWORDIMPORTER

Christophe Tournier (36107) | asked Mar 09 '10, 1:41 p.m.
q1 : After exporting to files my testcase and testscript, if I try to import the testcase, the attached testscript is not imported. I have to export to directory if I want to import both testcase and testscript. Is that normal behavior?

q2 : I am not able to export step comments to the testscript. They do not appear in the step comment displayed. I tried several syntaxes within the config file like
testscript.steps.property name="comment"=Table(15).D;
testscript.steps.property.comment=Table(15).D ;
testscript.steps.property:comment=Table(15).D
without being successful. What is the right one?

Thanks for your answer

One answer

permanent link
Mike Yalter (11611) | answered Mar 18 '10, 9:27 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
q1 : After exporting to files my testcase and testscript, if I try to import the testcase, the attached testscript is not imported. I have to export to directory if I want to import both testcase and testscript. Is that normal behavior?

q2 : I am not able to export step comments to the testscript. They do not appear in the step comment displayed. I tried several syntaxes within the config file like
testscript.steps.property name="comment"=Table(15).D;
testscript.steps.property.comment=Table(15).D ;
testscript.steps.property:comment=Table(15).D
without being successful. What is the right one?

Thanks for your answer

q1: Are you saying that you 1. export to file, then 2. export to repository and on 2. you don't get the scripts? If so that sounds like a bug, we're about to release a new version of the tool with the release of 2.0.1 which should have that fixed.
q2:Properties aren't supported yet with the word tool.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.