It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using repotools(command-line) to build a database problem

谢 艳平 (2621) | asked Jan 18 '10, 10:38 p.m.
I follow the the Using repotools (command-line) to build a database part in HowToBuildRepositoryDatabase article,
but the created database doesn't contain my component.

I also check the log file named repotools_createdTables.log in jazztalk fold ,it show many plugins is installed .
such as The bundle com.ibm.team.rtc.server.license.express-c-release is INSTALLED, The bundle com.ibm.team.jazz.foundation.server.nl1 is INSTALLED.

but my component is not in it at all.

Anybody encounter this problem? it seems the repotools doesn't notice the exist of my component, but i follow the article and delete corresponding files indeed.

Hope your help?

One answer

permanent link
yang songxuan (6) | answered Mar 16 '10, 11:09 a.m.
I follow the the Using repotools (command-line) to build a database part in HowToBuildRepositoryDatabase article,
but the created database doesn't contain my component.

I also check the log file named repotools_createdTables.log in jazztalk fold ,it show many plugins is installed .
such as The bundle com.ibm.team.rtc.server.license.express-c-release is INSTALLED, The bundle com.ibm.team.jazz.foundation.server.nl1 is INSTALLED.

but my component is not in it at all.

Anybody encounter this problem? it seems the repotools doesn't notice the exist of my component, but i follow the article and delete corresponding files indeed.

Hope your help?

i'm facing the exactly same problem,hava you fixed it yet?
i have changed the VM arguments,but it seems no use.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.