It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

WANT MY ELM SERVER TO GENERATE THE JAVACORES WHEN THERE IS A HIGH CPU Utilization

MAHESH ES (111) | asked Jul 31, 12:15 p.m.

I have a ELM application hosted in my on prime network , I have the hosted in such a way that each application has one -one server(Linux OS ) . example DNG has one server , JTS has one server .. Like wise it goes on. 

I have also configured the AppDynamics  machine agent in all these server . It gives me the alert when any of the application utilizes 90% of the CPU / heap memory . it also gives us the alert when the application goes on unresponsive mode . 

What is need:
I need the system to collect the javacores automatically when i see the alert that application utilizes 90% CPU /memory . 
System will auto generate the java dumps , heap dumps , if the application is down automatically.

The need is because , major Garbage collection happens at least once in a day and  the application will be  unresponsive for few mins max 5mins. after that it comes to normal . 
It is difficult to monitor the every time .

Please suggest.. 

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Aug 01, 1:56 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

As far as I can tell, this is nothing the Jazz servers can do. You should probably ask in the AppDynamics related forums, if there is a way to implement this there.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.