It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there any public REST API available to just get the requirements and its status from DOORS?

Hemalatha Palanisamy (11) | asked Mar 28, 2:23 a.m.

I would like to integrate with DOORS to get the list of requirements and its status but I am unable to find any documentation related to that. It would be really helpful if somebody let me know how to integrate with DOORS. I will need API documentation or reference link 

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Mar 28, 6:25 a.m. | edited Mar 28, 7:02 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
  1. DOORS is a classic product that is on the market for a very long time now. 
  2. DOORS supports various APIs such as DXL, OSLC, etc. I am not a DOORS expert, but I know so much
  3. If you can not find any information for this, I would suggest to search the internet a little deeper, maybe look into the product documentation, look into other forums. It took me 3 seconds to find the first entry points on DOORS APIs. This seems to be of interest: https://jazz.net/forum/questions/261649/accessing-doors-using-java-rest-apis-not-dng
  4. Please tag your question with a product name and provide version information 

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.