It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to check attributes from parent work items under Colors (Plan View Options)

Allan Seixas (11) | asked Mar 12, 3:36 p.m.

Hi All,

I'm trying to add a Color option in my new plan view, but I want to check the attribute from a parent work item... Example: Task 1 is the parent of Task 2, I want to highlight Task 2 with green color IF Task 1 state is "Ready for Review". 

This is a simple logic, but I'm not finding how to do this. Could someone please help-me with this ?

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Mar 13, 2:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Coloring also has a simple query language. You can get the attributes made available using content assist CTRL+SPACE. With respect to links, you can match the value of the link e.g. 123 or set or unset. You can not access any values of the linked work item as far as I am aware. 

permanent link
Allan Seixas (11) | answered Mar 13, 4:29 p.m.

Hi Ralph, thanks for your answer

I'm aware about the query language, but it is limited for what I want... Anyone know another approach or feature in IBM Engineering Workflow Management that can be used my example ? Maybe some custom attribute or anything else.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.