It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error in Repository Service

Keerthivasan KP (11) | asked Jul 18 '23, 4:31 a.m.

Hello Team,
Good Day...!

Our one of the teams is accessing the EWM Application through the Java code using the IBM Classes and Jar files. They are using the service to get the user roles for the particular project area. It is working fine when it is running in the Eclipse Client.
They have deployed the application on the server and checked the above said flow. It is working for sometime and showed the below error.

Error Message:

ERROR UserMgmtServiceImpl:202 - CRJAZ0055E The com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRemoteService service is not accessible remotely.

The above error is repeated very often on the server. Could you help us on this to identify the issue?

Thanks in advance...

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jul 18 '23, 6:00 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please carefully read this: How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? and enhance your question.

If you have people developing code based on our APIs, let them mask their own question and provide information about the APIs used and their code. EWM has client and server APIs. I don't know if it is suitable to run client API that runs in Eclipse on the server. Anyway, without the most basic information no one can answer.  

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.