It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

create a snapshot on final stream

Arati Kulkarni (132) | asked Sep 23 '21, 12:34 p.m.
edited Sep 23 '21, 2:02 p.m.
 Hello, 
Please let me know how to create snapshot on a complete stream having multiple components.
At this moment I am able to create a snapshot on single component under stream but not able to create snapshot on stream directly.
I tried using IWorkspaceConnection.createBaselineSet() method but not able to understand what is the second last parameter of this method (integer) stands for and what to pass for it.
Still when I tried it somehow I got following response:
com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: All components of the target stream 'RTLPA1 (CM)  Stream' are either inaccessible to the user or have been explicitly excluded such that there is nothing to include in the snapshot.

I am using RTC 7.0.1, and IntelliJ 2018 Maven project.

Please provide any code snippet is available for the same.
Thanks in advance,
Arati

Comments
Shashikant Padur commented Sep 24 '21, 12:07 a.m. | edited Sep 24 '21, 12:08 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

If you want to create a snapshot for all the components, the excludedComponents parameter should be null or empty. If you want to create baselines for all the components whether they have any change or not set the flags parameter to BaselineSetFlags#FORCE_BASELINE_CREATION.

The java doc explains these parameters.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.