It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to Integrate RQM2.0 with CQ7.1

Deepak Muniram (662) | asked Nov 30 '09, 9:41 a.m.
Hello All,

I'am trying to integrate RQM 2.0 with CQ7.1. I have followed all the steps mentioned in RQM Help (http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/rqmhelp/v2r0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/t_defect_cq.html) and while trying to do last step(Step 3) i'am getting an error
That is , to
a) Click Admin, and then click Jazz Project Administration.
b) Click to open the project area to configure.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and in the Links section, click Add.
c) On the Add Link page select the name of the Rational ClearQuest Target Server.
Error is " Failed to read friends resource:

Unable to load URL: /jazz/proxy?uri=https://127.0.0.1:9443/jazz/friends, Status: 302".

Has anyone able to successfully integrate CQ with RQM using CQ bridge. If so,kinldy advice and pls explain steps in more detail.

Thanks,
Deepak

One answer

permanent link
Swati Gudla (6) | answered May 11 '10, 2:11 p.m.
Hello Everyone,
I have a problem with my work space.I have couple of components in my work space.All of the sudden what happened i dont know i can see the a word called "unreachable".When i was trying to deliver the code i get the following exception
Problems occurred running checking in.
Reason:
CRJAZ0215I item not found
com.ibm.team.scm.common.internal.impl.WORKSPACEHandleImpl@75f875f8
(stateId:,ITEMiDl,origin:<unset>,immutable:<unset>)

i dont know what kind of error is this.
Can some one help me out on this issue..
When i looked into my Pending changes it opens my work space and then when i open my component it says "unreachable".It does not show me any pending changes.

I would really appreciate if some one can answer my question.

Thanks,
Swati

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.