It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to add attributes in Jazz Report Builder

KT PD (597) | asked Jun 22 '21, 8:52 a.m.

Hi team,

I want add attribute in one of reports from Jazz Report Builder. Can you please provide the steps for the same. Please assist

2 answers

permanent link
David Honey (1.8k17) | answered Jun 23 '21, 4:47 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please be more specific on your question. For example, you might mean any of the following:

1. How do I add a defined attribute (one I can select in RB) as a column of a report?
  2. How do I add a condition on a defined attribute (one I can select in RB) to a report?
  3. How do I define a new attribute in a data owning application so that I can select it when defining a report (such as #1 or #2 above)?

permanent link
David Honey (1.8k17) | answered Jun 23 '21, 6:23 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

One thing to remember is that if you add custom properties in a domain application such as DOORS Next, ETM etc, you have to refresh the associated RB data source in Report Builder in order for the Type System Model to include it, or wait for as long as (default) 12 hours for the automatic refresh of a data source to occur.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.