It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

trial licence has expired

francesco viscomi (517) | asked Mar 25 '21, 9:55 a.m.

Hi,

I'm using jazz server and RTC to learn how to use them, unfortunately the trial licence has expired on 23 March, I'm the only one using it, is there a way to increase the trial licence?

The company i work for has the right licence, but for me should be good (really) if i can use it for at least other 60 day.

thanks

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Mar 25 '21, 10:19 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

RTC provides the 10 free licenses that allow to run small test systems or EWM/RTC for up to 10 development users. The license can be downloaded on the all downloads tab. 

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Mar 25 '21, 10:22 a.m.

Trial licenses expire for a reason. There are limited reasons why evaluation extensions are granted. For self enablement it is possible to create a new database and start all over. This would start with new trial licenses. 

francesco viscomi commented Mar 25 '21, 10:26 a.m.

Thanks Ralph,

i have to ask also how I can downloads it; what are the downloads tab??

regards and thanks
Francesco

Ralph Schoon commented Mar 25 '21, 10:45 a.m. | edited Mar 25 '21, 10:46 a.m.

It is no secret that you can download the products and supporting files from this page using the DOWNLOADS menu on the top.

francesco viscomi commented Mar 25 '21, 1:36 p.m.

I follow that link but I'm using version 6.0.2; I also download the file EWM-Developer-10-C-License-7.0.2.zip but how I can install that ??

Also if I unistall and reinstall all, could I use again the product for next 60 days?

francesco viscomi commented Mar 26 '21, 1:20 p.m.

thanks I ' ve installed them  

showing 5 of 6 show 1 more comments

permanent link
Bartosz Chrabski (3.4k12648) | answered Mar 25 '21, 9:59 a.m.

Francesco,

You should contact your local IBM Rep and they will be able to provide You new trial keys.

Comments
francesco viscomi commented Mar 25 '21, 10:20 a.m.

thanks Bartosz, how i can find my local IBM Rep? 

Bartosz Chrabski commented Mar 25 '21, 1:29 p.m.

Just call IBM in your country.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.