It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

jazz server not started

francesco viscomi (517) | asked Jan 21 '21, 11:48 a.m.
Hi all,
I'm new with this technology, I've installed jazz server,  but when i try to start it nothing appear:

i folllow the instruction on this page:

And I can see in the menu "Start Jazz Server", but nothing happen when I click on it; Besides if I'll go to:

where fully_qualified_hostname is the name of my host and domain, dosn't appear anything
I get  "This site can’t be reached".

How i can overcome the issue? How i can reach the server I just need it for learning porpouse

Accepted answer

permanent link
Bartosz Chrabski (3.4k22949) | answered Jan 21 '21, 3:04 p.m.
Franceso,

Check in the logs file if the server was started. You should find information about this in console.log or messages.log.

If server is started please check if firewall is not blocking the access to the service.

Additionally, you can check if following movies will be helpful:

francesco viscomi selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
francesco viscomi commented Jan 22 '21, 9:04 a.m.

thanks it helps me so much;

Is there also a tutorial on how using rtc for build a project? and may be create ear file or war fiel to deploy on websphere or weblogic? 

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 22 '21, 3:14 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The product documentation describes how to configure the fully functional JKE sample application shipped with the product.   https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_7.0.1/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/t_config_sample_proj.html 

The sample app includes a fully functional build using Jazz SCM and the Jazz Build Engine.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.