It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unresolved packages and missing model in RMM

Timothy McKemy (1082317) | asked Nov 06 '20, 1:04 p.m.

I have a small SysML model with RMM enabled. The model went in to RMM just fine, and for a while all worked as expected in RMM 7.0.1.  I have Rhapsody 9.0.1 installed.

After a while two of the packages showed "Unresolved" in the RMM model browser. I checked the model in Rhapsody and the packages are NOT unresolved. I checked each element in the packages - still no unresolved.
Finally, I stopped seeing the model in RMM when I expand the component. Clicking on the twisty next to the component just results in the spinning busy icon, and nothing ever shows up.

Can this be fixed?

One answer

permanent link
David Lafreniere (4.8k7) | answered Nov 16 '20, 10:50 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

With the same user logged in (that can't see the files in the explorer), can you check if that user can see the files in SCM (i.e. the specific file that contains the model elements). Ex: Open the stream (the same stream that is selected as the configuration context at the top right part of the RMM explorer page), then navigate to the component that contains the files, then navigate to the Repository Files, and expand the folders till you get to the files. One assumption is perhaps those files had their permissions changed such that the logged in user can no longer see them.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.