It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I link the QM attachment Jazz id back to the QM work item that it is associated with like test plan, test suite, test case, or test script?

martha evert (11) | asked Aug 11 '20, 8:50 a.m.

How do I link the QM attachment Jazz id back to the QM work item that it is associated with like test plan, test suite, test case, or test script?  I am using RQMUrlUtility to extract the attachments but there is no association to where the attachment came from in QM.  I am not able to locate a Jazz report that depicts a test plan, test suite, test case or test script has an attachment associated with it.  I am using the below command to extract the QM attachments java -jar RQMUrlUtility.jar command GET -user Admin -password Admin -command GET -filepath C:\Attachments\ -url https://Jazz server /qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/QM repository/attachment

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.