It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Developer-10-C client access license for version 7.x

Stefan Witkowski (132) | asked Jan 07 '20, 4:05 a.m.

Hello,
we used free version of RTC 6.0.2 but because IDE client for visual studio 2019 we decided to migrate to ELM 7.0.
After upgrade, our free licenses are gone.
Under IBM documentation I understand that it is some free Developer-10-C client access license for v7, but I cannot find any download for it. 

did somebody has that problem too? 
best regards 
Stefan.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jan 07 '20, 4:54 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jan 07 '20, 4:54 a.m.
ELM 7.0 is not GA at the moment and it is not advisable to migrate there. You can use the Milestone Builds it for testing. But there is no upgrade available to go to the next milestone and so no way to get to the final release.

Once it is released, the 10 free licenses should be available on the all download page.
Stefan Witkowski selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Stefan Witkowski commented Jan 07 '20, 5:02 a.m.

is there some possibility to renew trial version? because we really need to work with visual studio 2019, and previously versions work only with up to 2017

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 07 '20, 5:12 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Sorry Stefan, I don't know. I would be skeptic. The temporary licenses should work until GA is available, I think. the only way to know for sure is to contact support.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.