It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to query traceability links from DNG to RQM?

Asha U S (114) | asked Nov 11 '19, 5:02 a.m.
edited Nov 13 '19, 4:59 a.m.

I want to fetch the values of linktypes such as validated By, satisfied By/satisfies links for reporting. Those are not showing up in the OSLC query link https://server:port/rm/publish/modules/*  result since they are external links/link types which I'm using to retrieve all other attributes of DNG artifacts. However I can see those values on the widget but my intention is to read the values through OSLC query/REST API and use it for reporting. Please help.

2 answers

permanent link
Matt Muller (59813674) | answered Nov 11 '19, 9:06 a.m.
edited Nov 13 '19, 5:09 a.m.
(Asha as you have just edited your question - my answer doesn't now align to your question)

Asha,

Have you looked in DNG at the Link Explorer to see a view of the links?

Have you looked at the Dashboard widgets which should give you a summary of these types of links.

However those are simple - it sounds like you want to get into JRS report builder to produce a report which will provide the Traceability between linked objects:

Note: you may have to change the version for your environment

Comments
Asha U S commented Nov 13 '19, 6:25 a.m.
I want help with querying(OSLC/REST) those links  for reporting. Thanks

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Nov 14 '19, 4:41 a.m.
You will find all the links under dataSource/artifact/traceability/links. For example, dataSource/artifact/traceability/links/ValidatedBy/relation will give the OSLC link to RQM testcase.
I suggest referring the sample templates under %rpe_home%\templates\cross-product

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.