It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to create a pie chart with JRS to show overall coverage for a certain link type?

Stefan Oblinger (185213) | asked Apr 17 '19, 9:12 a.m.
edited Apr 17 '19, 9:14 a.m.

Hello,

I need to create a pie chart with JRS to show coverage for a certain linktype of a global configuration.

I followed the instructions for an example on https://jazz.net/downloads/jazz-reporting-service/releases/6.0.3?p=news#TOC_RC_ALL (search for pie chart), but cannot get it working.

The unclear instruction is:
"create two calculated columns that count the two sets of requirement artifacts"
Can anybody explain me in detail how to do this? My resulting chart only shows one of the sets. CLM version is 6.0.5.

Thanks!
Stefan

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kathryn Fryer (503147) | answered Apr 17 '19, 9:43 a.m.
Hi Stefan,
Are you following the instructions under the section "Trace multiple relationships from the same artifact"?  You will have defined a 2nd traceability path (using the "append in new columns" option) to query on artifacts that do NOT have the link relationship. That should give you 2 sets of results, and you can create calculated columns for each of them.

Make sure that is working in table format, and then try it in a graph or pie. Make sure you have selected the "add lines or bar segments" option for the graph, not the "count values of a single attribute". You should see both of your calculated columns there.
Stefan Oblinger selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Stefan Oblinger commented Apr 17 '19, 11:14 a.m.

Thanks Kathryn. I managed to get it working :-)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.