It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is the best way to have my data from DOORS, from my DXL scripts, represented as graphs and tables on a dashboard?

AJ Green (1113) | asked Jan 08 '19, 3:55 p.m.
edited Jan 09 '19, 8:26 a.m.

Hi I am very new to DOORS and have never used DXL so sorry if my question is broad or simple. My task is to get different data from DOORS using DXL scripts and show this data on a dashboard(web based preferably) through graphs. I have scripts that give me the data but I am wondering what tools/languages/platforms are the best way to accomplish the rest of my task. Specifically, what language and platform should I use for my dashboard? What language and platform should I use to convert my raw data into graphs? 

If this is not possible, how would I go about doing this with excel? Ideally I do not want to keep having to run my script and then create macros and then run another script etc. 

In general, I would like to automate the process as much as possible and have the data presented in a nice and clean manner. Any advice would be appreciated!

One answer

permanent link
Amit Talwar (5615) | answered Jun 18 '21, 9:51 a.m.
 Jazz Reporting Service can be used to report on DOORS data.  Those reports can than be displayed on dashboards within the IBM ELM Jazz platform technology.  See the links below.  I would also recommend reaching out to your IBM account team to understand what would be required to set this up.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.