It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Infosphere Data Architect Logical (LDM) data model report question

Sid C (113) | asked Dec 25 '18, 11:52 a.m.
closed Dec 26 '18, 5:05 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645)

Hi All,

While generating the LOGICAL data model report using the BIRT & XSLT process using the Infosphere Data Architect V 9.1.4.0 I am not able to get the information of each attribute of an entity in one single row.

The model is generated using both :
1) Report Configuration-Birt report-built in -- Logical Data Model Reports  -- multiple option (Package,Entity,Attribute Reports OR Logical Model report)

2)Report Configuration-XSLT report--- Logical Data Model Report--Classical Sample Logical Model Reports

But in both the options the Logical data model is generating reports in (PDF,ODS,ODT,XSLX) but each  the properties information for each attributes namely - data types,definition/documentation,persistence,label,primary key indicator,surrogate key indicator are coming in a new row.

I want in the report , the  properties(data types,definition/documentation,persistence,label,primary key indicator,surrogate key indicator) for each attribute to come in one single row.

I am not facing the same problem while generating the physical data model - which is coming in one single row for each columns

Kindly let me know how the report can be generated as desired or the LOGICAL data model

Thanks in advance.

-

Sid

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Question is off-topic or not relevant" by rschoon Dec 26 '18, 5:05 a.m.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Dec 26 '18, 5:05 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This forum is not about the product you are asking about. Please use https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-ab&q=Infosphere+data+architect+forum to find an appropriate forum.