It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can RQM provide the Artifact links to the RTC Story?

Jaujiun Chen (1111) | asked Oct 21 '09, 11:47 a.m.
My projects in RQM and RTC are linked together. I can link the RTC story with RQM testcase and Test plan using the 'Add Related Artifacts' in the Links tab. Now I would like to link the new RQM test plan with multiple existing User stories in RTC server.

I tried customize the test plan template by adding a new session called 'Story', however, only two types of section are acceptable (Rich Text Editor and Grid). I selected the Rich Text type, I can added the RTC server with UserStory ID URL into the session as the 'text' only. e.g.

https://svt219.austin.ibm.com:9443/jazz/web/projects/RTC%20Project#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=36

Can RQM provide the Artifact links to the RTC Story? e.g click on the link and connect to the RTC story without copying the URL text into the browser, or anyone has better idea to link Test Plan with RTC stories?

Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Paul Tasillo (10665) | answered Oct 21 '09, 12:35 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
My projects in RQM and RTC are linked together. I can link the RTC story with RQM testcase and Test plan using the 'Add Related Artifacts' in the Links tab. Now I would like to link the new RQM test plan with multiple existing User stories in RTC server.

I tried customize the test plan template by adding a new session called 'Story', however, only two types of section are acceptable (Rich Text Editor and Grid). I selected the Rich Text type, I can added the RTC server with UserStory ID URL into the session as the 'text' only. e.g.

https://svt219.austin.ibm.com:9443/jazz/web/projects/RTC%20Project#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=36

Can RQM provide the Artifact links to the RTC Story? e.g click on the link and connect to the RTC story without copying the URL text into the browser, or anyone has better idea to link Test Plan with RTC stories?

Thanks.

No you can't link a testplan to a story or set of stories in RTC today.

Are you using RTC stories are requirements? or something else. This would be a good enhancement. Can you please open one against RQM.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.