It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to attach test evidence to test results using RQMURLUtility

libin sebastian (1736) | asked Sep 16 '15, 10:48 a.m.
edited Sep 16 '15, 10:28 p.m.
 Hi ,

I am using the below command to upload an attachment to RQM. But i want to link that attachment to a RQM execution result.Is there any way to attach the test evidences(Screenshots) to RQM  and link to test results when we create a new test results in RQM using RQM  urlutility?

I am using the below command now -
java -jar RQMUrlUtility.jar -command POST -user myid -password mypaswd -filepath mypath 
-url https://localhost:9443/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/<myProjectArea>/attachment

One answer

permanent link
William Chen (31215) | answered Sep 16 '15, 3:00 p.m.
Hi Libin,

No arguments are available from RQMURLUtility to link attachments against test results. You would need to update test results with a link to attachment URI directly. Please take a look at this example - Upload Attachment to a test artifact.

Regards,
Will

Comments
libin sebastian commented Sep 17 '15, 2:14 a.m. | edited Nov 20 '15, 1:00 p.m.

Is there any way to get the id of the attachment which is posted to RQM using url utility command I am using the below command now -

java -jar RQMUrlUtility.jar -command POST -user myid -password mypaswd -filepath mypath 

Can some one help me in finding the id of the attachment?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.